Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so apparently my internet is broke somehow

:hmm:

well i did a system restore on my comp to see if it would get rid of lag problems at all. The game plays decent but i still get these odd ping spikes and the game will lag and my view will twitch all over the place sometimes, this seems like an internet problem to me but im not sure how to fix it caus i dont know what the problem is

anyone else using the same connection >
    which service provider you with
    Wireless or direct ?

Comment

Originally posted by ImmzyBoy^
      anyone else using the same connection >
      which service provider you with
      Wireless or direct ?
      No one else is using the same connection

Apparently i have Verizon DSL but when i go to "network connections" in the control panel it doesnt say anything about verizon broadband or anything it just has "LAN or high speed internet." this was a complication after having my comp fixed from some bad virus it got a while back caus back then my connection said "Broadband Verizon DSL."

I have some kind of 56K modem (direct) (is this good?) so maybe its the fact that im no longer connected to verizon? im not sure how it works, sorry if i seem really stupid about this :hmm:

Comment

Well you seemed to be playing alright when I sliced your tags off you last night...

Comment

Originally posted by shaz4215 View Post
          Well you seemed to be playing alright when I sliced your tags off you last night...
          yeah i ran into those rocks what was i doing healing or something dumb like that and then all of a sudden i get shanked out of nowhere caus i was almost positive there were no enemies there. stupid me

dude you should have hung around caus i went 78-16 the next round when the closest person up was 35-15(?) (you know, krylov and all that) idk it seemed like alot of the enemies (except for the TRR guys, Cableguy put me down a few times) were drinking stupid juice or something:laugh:

the internet problem doesnt happen all the time which is why its a really wierd problem, but then i since i did a system restore and the kind of comp that i got i should be getting better framerate and not lagging as much as i am sos i know that its something to do with the internet

Comment

Hmm,you could reinstall your network card and reset your net I guess, worth a go.
            Maybe you have spyware ?download http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-200...dlpid=10045910
            and use the anti spyware,other people may be using your connection without you knowing aswell, it's called hijaking

Comment

Download and run

CCleaner
              Spybot
              Adaware
              HijackThis

Comment

Working...
              X