Seems I'm not alone in coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems I'm not alone in coming back

What's up all, I must admit I got the itch a couple weeks back and I had to scratch it. Only took a couple of games to get right back on top after not having played for 5 months or so. I'm almost ashamed to admit that it felt good to get back in the saddle and pwn some noobs.

I flirted with Crysis and Quakewars but in the end I missed the BF gameplay, so I guess I'm back. Been playing for a couple of weeks now.

My player name is CoolHandMike. I'm west coast and have played mostly the weekends these last couple of weeks. Looking forward to taking your tags and generally humiliating as many noobs as I can.

Cheers~

Welcome back Mate.. I hope you will Have a good time

Comment

Strange, Crysis is converting me :|: Meh, as long as my clan still focuses on 2142, thats where I will stay.

Comment

welcome back, consider your tags already mine...

Comment

I'd love to come back if I could fix my damn comp.l

Comment

No, I came back aswell

Comment

Welcome back.

If you are a Conquest midsizer, I recommend TRR or NFB.

Comment

i came back for a bit, not as much as before but meh, WOW just doesnt have that umph like 2142 does.

Comment

Hey Mikey...(he likes it),
                  I know where you're coming from. 2142 has such a 'playability' that other FPS don't. Teamwork, good rewards, interesting vehicles and weapons, etc....
                  I've found the server count at log in to vary a bit. 400+ when it started. 100- about a year ago. 200+ after 6 months ago.
                  Again, meaning, there are actually new servers appearing for 2142.
                  Go figure.

Comment

I was gone for a while too before I can back. I also tried crysis but the squads and teamwork are still better in bf2142 once you get past the high graphics demand of crysis. The other games tended to be the lone wolf style. That's fine for most games but bf2142 has a different style of play which I like.

Comment

Yeah it's interesting how those maps I'd previously avoided are now fresh again (like Belgrade and Berlin). I've played a bit on NFB, good server. If I can get on Moongamers (CampG, Tampa, etc) I prefer those since I get sub 30 pings there, but they are mostly always full and hard to join with my 4 or 5 clan mates.

Cheers~

Comment

there's not that many good servers left for west coasters anymore. there were few MIA servers i used to play on but they're all gone except a couple. i don't blame them for leaving, EA's master server support has been pretty unstable.

Comment

So is punkbuster atm Ive been kicked by it 15 times on the same server this day each with a different problem such as packet loss, ignoring queries etc

Comment

There is a new PB update maybe try and update it
                            It has been released yesterday i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Mukky View Post
                              There is a new PB update maybe try and update it
                              It has been released yesterday i believe
                              Thanks, I'll keep that in mind tomorrow night if I have any problems (Saturday is the last day of my work week; I've been playing mostly only on weekends).

Comment

Working...
                              X