Weird MP problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird MP problem

I thought it was just me but have run into several over players having the same problem so thought i would try and find out what this may be.

The problem is at any point during a game i can be moving forward then suddenly i go left and keep going left even if i try to go right, forward, back etc.

it is a right pain in the butt and i even tried quitting server but went back and i still went left

Do little yellow arrows show up at the bottom of your screen? because that might be connection lag.

Comment

cant say i have seen any yellow arrows but will keep an eye open when it happens again

Comment

Spilled something on your keyboard, so the keys are sticky? =P

Comment

Originally posted by Md2a
          Spilled something on your keyboard, so the keys are sticky? =P

would to be very very sticky to pass on to other players:shakehead

Comment

Wireless keyboard/mouse?

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

No its all wired

keyboard = g15
              mouse = standard optical laser

Comment

USB mouse and keyboard or PS2? Could the connection be lose? If USB, try another port and see if it makes any difference.

Is there weight on the wires, like maybe bundling them all together? Power chords tangled up with them?

Crunch

Comment

Does it happen when ur on lets say word? When ur typing like this and then just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... if u know what I mean... does the keys **** up when ur not ingame?

Comment

One question.... Wireless network?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
                      Does it happen when ur on lets say word? When ur typing like this and then just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... if u know what I mean... does the keys **** up when ur not ingame?
                      No it just happens adhoc, i tend not to type in game so it not when typing, i did wonder if it sticky keys but not sure if vista has them.

Mavrik347 One question.... Wireless network?

No am on ethernet with a netgear router

Comment

You should definitely check/disable sticky-keys if they are active.

I've seen similar problems reported in other games, related to USB mice/keyboards. Sometimes just unplugging/reconnecting them will solve it. You may want to check the manufacturer website if there are any driver updates to them, if you're using any special software.

Comment

Try upgrading your netgear router. People tend to forget that stuff and maybe its causing your left packets to be sent repeatedly.

Its a long shot, but other then that, I got nothing.

Crunch

Comment

since i posted my thread starter, what do ya know but it hasn't happened :rofl:

but have taken in all that been said and appreciate members responses

Comment

Working...
                            X