Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How leniant are you when it comes to teamkills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How leniant are you when it comes to teamkills?

Sorry if i have double posted or put this in the wrong section.
    Do you forgive many teamkills or do you just punish even if its blatantly obvious if its a mistake? i forgive on the basis that it was my fault or it was an accident because i know it happens to the best of us.

I always forgive. Always. Unless of course someone M95's me out of the chopper/jet.

Comment

I only really go on FF off servers so I don't get tked

Comment

I always forgive unless it is blatantly obvious that they did it on purpose.

ie. C4 my vehicle, M95 me out of a cockpit etc.

Comment

I stopped playing on FF off servers because it makes it a great deal more challenging I think. It slows down the pace a little bit and forces you to think some. When other people stop to think, its leads to my advantage...

I'm a kamikazi player. Highly aggressive, constantly moving/bunny hopping/dolphin diving and flying headlong into groups of stationary enemies with a knife. My sprint bar is always empty.

Yep. You're right. I die a lot. But more than half of my deaths are usually from being TKed. Why? Because of those RETARDS with no skill standing behind buildings using support kits and mindlessly lobbing a steady stream of nades into nothingness without so much as a UAV to show them where the enemy is.

Here's a clue... If you can see a big flashing blue name in the screen in front of your face... DONT THROW NADES IN THAT DIRECTION, *******es. Or just look at the mini map for pete's sake.

So yeah, for nades I punish almost constantly, unless I think It's something like a riquochet that bounces back. That I can forgive.

Oh, and when I get shot in back cause I dive into the line of fire. Which also happens frequently because I am usually barrel-assing headlong into the enemy while everyone else sits back roasting marshmallows. I forgive that usually too.

But for those dipshlts sitting back like mentally challenged, banjo playing inbreds and spamming nades constantly, nope. No mercy for them. Punish, punish, punish. Get some skill deuchebags.

Comment

I agree, if Im doing really well on the ground, chances are around a third of my deaths are from nade spamming morons. I absolutely love watching nade spammers get kicked from servers for tk punish.

Comment

Originally posted by imported_Scarz View Post
              So yeah, for nades I punish almost constantly, unless I think It's something like a riquochet that bounces back. That I can forgive.
              Half the time you're probably punishing someone who threw a nade into a room only to have you charge into it... Think before you punish...

Comment

I will usually forgive, but it all depends on the situation you are in, I just had to learn to move around the team, if you try to push ahead of them, and win the round faster, by cap out, you will get TK'd you just have to go around..

I agree, turn em all in, once they are all banned, change the server settings, and than, you could have your own hack/cheater free server.

Comment

Working...
                X