Can't enter game after loaded up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't enter game after loaded up

Ok, when I load the game up, and join up multiplayer, everything works fine, I can join onto a server, but as soon as the map finishes loading and you are supposed to select your armor and spawn point, I can't do anything, I see the mouse cursor, but it won't move, and I can see and hear game play in the back ground, so the game is not locked up, but for whatever reason it has just started to do this..... Any help please????

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Comment

Yea, I just did that and the radial file thing, still not working, I can't even get escape or anything to exit out of it, it acts like after the server map is loaded, I loose my mouse and keyboard control

bump.....

Comment

Try resetting your controls in Options>controls

Comment

Well I ended up doing everything like the radial file thing and even delete all my profile setings, still nothing, so I did the last resort and deleted all traces of the game and any saved files, and re-installed it, seems to be working now, thanks for the help anyways..

Comment

Hey man, i know what your dealing with me and a few buds of mien had this exact same problem. I found this thread on it on the RiP- new website and these gusy have alot of good game fixes, and your problem is up there I tried it out and it works. I told my mates about it and it worked for them to :yay:
            here the link:

I also suggest that you check out there other game fixes as they are pretty damn useful

They also got a game guides section for bf 2142 section you may wanna check out. I suggest you browse around thier site as it is ace!

Hope it works for you as it did for me and all my buds

KrazyKilla

Comment

Working...
            X