Punkbuster Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster Problem?

I'm kicked by punkuster for no apparent reason. Both pnkbstr A and B are initializing correctly, but for some reason the game still bugs out on me. Here are some pics to help you make sense of the situation.

Scroll down to the "Screenshots" section and look at...

pic 2 (one in the middle), its the one with camp gibby and the console out up top. Nothing seems wrong with the start up process.

After 5 seconds of being in a server though...

it results in pic 1 (one on the left), the blank "punkbuster" box. Its kicks for no reason?

Any insight into the possible solutions to the situation would be helpful

*NOTE*

I have tried the following
    Uninstall and reinstall
    Update punkbuster
    Running in admin mode
    Running game on XP OS

What did it say when it kicked you? Usually it will say "PB (Include error synopsis here)"

Also, I could not access your X-Fire page; but I may be able to help as I am having similar issues myself regarding the blank box.

Comment

The last time I got the blank PB box, it turned out that I was being assigned a generic GUID when I joined a game. Reinstalling the 1.40 patch fixed it.

If that doesn't work, check to see if you've been banned by either PBBans or PunksBusted. Does it happen on every server you try?

Comment

Yes, it happens on every server I try. I am not banned by punkbuster either.

Comment

try updating bp manually. search the forums for details.

Comment

The second screen shows the server assigning you a guid, whilst off hand i cant remember im pretty sure the one it assigns is banned.
            Try this

Comment

Working...
            X