Hey everyone have a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone have a question

whats up everyone,i been checkin this site out for probably a few years now,i just now finally got dsl so i can finally play online.just wanna say,this is an awesome website!but,i created an account today and got online and played fine once.but now,i go to login and it just sits theres tryin to connect to server but it never does,and when i press ctrl alt delete(since thats the only way i can get back to desktop) it says bf2 is not responding everytime.i dont know if this is common,but everytime i try now,it doesnt work,and it ends up disconnecting my internet afterwards.i dotn know if server is down or if i should just wait and try again later.any help would be appreciated.thx.

make sure that your anti-virus isn't blocking the game. It also can take a long time to connect. How long to you typically wait?

Comment

well after i posted that.. i finally got in lol.but i was waitin about 10 min. usually and it wouldnt do anything.ill make sure my anti-virus isnt blockin it,and plus,i seen somewhere wehre it said better to click on the bf2 icon,and not the play now icon or whatever,i tried that and it worked for me.is it pretty normal though to have to try it a few times to login or no?

Comment

The play now! icon i think joins a random online server, use the normal bf2 icon and have a go on singleplayer to get good then try online and yes it can take a while to connect to the account server.

Comment

sometimes EA have problems and it takes forever to login. Don't worry about it.

Comment

Yeah, the play now! icon usually connects me to some nearly empty server where I have a high ping anyway.
            That icon is one of the most useless things of BF2, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso
              That icon is one of the most useless things of BF2, LOL
              Actually I thought one of the most useless things in the game was the mp5

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad View Post
                Actually I thought one of the most useless things in the game was the mp5
                yeah, that's another one :laugh:

Comment

what specs have you got mate?

Comment

Working...
                  X