Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF2 seems to be down now...

Comment

Now after the outage, the game freezes up on me approx ten minutes into a round.

Comment

is it me or does it seem like they're slowly phasing out support for this game? i think they might be taking few of the master servers offline since it costs money. the latest in-game news is from september and game's stability has gone down the hill, one has to wonder.

i hope they learned their lesson and go with another way to keep stats that doesn't depend so much on a connection to a master server so much. something like how CoD4 handles stats, more clientside.

Comment

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got kicked again. Master server down again....

Comment

Yea I keep getting disconnected when I am logging into my Soldier.

Comment

i bet they just want to save money to keep shutting the master servers down for a hour or so to make people stop playing bf2142?

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
                i bet they just want to save money to keep shutting the master servers down for a hour or so to make people stop playing bf2142?
                No. If they wanted to shut down the master server, they are free to do so.
                They just have to announce 30 days prior to the shutdown that they are going to shut it down in 30 days. I guess they would do so if their main priority was to save money and kick our asses.

Comment

MASTER SERVER IS ALWAYS DOWN :shock:

Comment

Master Server lags my computer.

Comment

Working...
                    X