Reinstallation and YOUR ACCOUNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstallation and YOUR ACCOUNT

I was thinking of using a system restore disk on my comp as an easy way to clean out anything and everything that could be slowing down its performance. caus ever since i got the comp fixed after that one virus i got a while ago it has never performed as well and i get these odd internet connection problems.:cry: it just seems messed up in multiple areas. I know i got spyware or some crap like that but i figure the best thing to do would be to just use a system restore disk to bring it back to factory settings

but..what would the deal be with my account if i was to reinstall the game again? i mean i wouldnt mind buying another disk ( i just dont know). What happens to your account and profile if uninstall the game?? Is there a way to retrieve and play on your account again? I mean i know most of it is online like your stats and stuff but . Does anyone know about this?

Or would i be able to load bf2142 and its files onto a CD and just upload it to my computer again as is and it would work?

help? thanks:hmm:

never mind. i figured it out. but if anyone has anything to add i would appreciate anyways

No you can just retrieve your account if it get lost or just back up your 2142 folder in my documents.

you might just want to do registry cleaning first.

Comment

Working...
    X