help me get this audio file!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me get this audio file!

hi im a cod4 360 player, can someone help find, get, make, whatever you like, the audio file when you´re playing as S.A.S in multiplayer in sabotage and team deathmatch:

"Sabotage"
    "Let´s Do This"

or if someone can get me a link to where i can find COD4 audio files ... thanks
    this would really make me happy cuz im making a video and those audio files can save me a lot of work ... thanks

I'll get it for you when I get home mate. But it will be in about 7 hrs 4:30pm GMT

Comment

Once I get home I'll grab it - check online though.

I know that some users have uploaded parts of the CoD4 soundtrack to youtube and you'd be able to rip it from that.

Comment

I'll get it now mate.

Edit: Ok mate I hope this is what you wanted, I did what I could to make it sound right. On the sabotage one thats not me, it fades out in game at the end as well, just saying as I didn't realize before now lol.

Comment

thanks a lot Mavrik, that should do it, but i was hoping, if you have time and dont have any problems with it ... if you can get the full "sabotage" part with the weird music in the background, if thats not a lot of trouble of course

Comment

Sure mate, I'll get home about 4pm GMT (5 hours from when this post was made).

Edit: There you go, hope thats alright. Same link.

Comment

could you guys help me get the sound files:
              'take no prisoners comrades'
              'the soviet victory anthem'

thanks

Comment

You still looking to get the files Buckeye? I just got back from my trip so I could get 'em for you if you still want them.

Comment

You can get the Soviet Anthem pretty much anywhere because it's not like Russia kept it as a CoD4 exclusive

Comment

I think you have to unpack one of the .iwd files in the COD4 with winrar then find one of the .ogg files which are audio files then convert it to mp3 if you need to.

Comment

I don't believe they are .ogg files... but you are right about the first part.

Comment

I was looking for the very same audio files, I found this page using Google.

If someone still has the SAS multiplayer audio files available, it would be most welcome.

Especially the "mission accomplished" and "mission failed" ones, and the epilogue conversation:

"We're going deep, and we're going hard"
                        "surely you can't be serious"
                        "I am. And don't call me Shirley"

Comment

I am still looking for the files
                          and when i say the soviet anthem i mean the "good work comrades" with the anthem playing in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye Dude
                            I am still looking for the files
                            and when i say the soviet anthem i mean the "good work comrades" with the anthem playing in the background
                            I have the sound file of the soviet anthem from the "multiplayer win" of the game, but it's without the text. Does that matter?

Comment

what do you mean without text?

Comment

Working...
                              X