• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete challenges.
    Play mods.
    Or just outright have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGun View Post
      Also there is the Catch your'e nade game which I play is where (crossfire is best) you shoot a nade up into the sky and run after it and you win if you get killed by the nade and not by people shooting at you.
      Try it with a stun. I hit myself in the head and killed myself once

I play the "run around with a shotgun on overgrown" game, where you try to get the snipers. I sometimes do a premature T-Bag, and realize I haven't killed them yet, and then they realize I'm behind them like an idiot, and I get knifed. but eh just as fun

Or there is the "Spam a mounted MG full auto for 5 minutes no matter where it is to annoy people" game, where you just rape someone, or a wall, and just hold the mouse for like 5-10 minutes Do this on downpour. If your team is good and covers the blind spot you can't aim at, you can take their entire team multiple times.

Comment

Hahahaha, the best thing to do one you reach 55 is just have fun...

Honestly in this game its harder to get C4 kills than knife kills... so just go around planting C4 on people. A fun one that was already stated before is the placement of C4 right onto someones back, fake a missed knife, (Or shoot in the foot), and then run, then... KABLAMO! :yay:

Or use an pump shotty... or a scorpion with an Acog on it. I've been playing this game for months, and just for the first time the other day I loaded up on the nade tubes. Much fun. :P

The best are planting explosives on last standers, wait until they have to reload, run, plant C4, or a claymore (claymore has more comedic value), and its all :yay::yay::yay::yay: from there!

Comment

At first I was trying to accomplish all of the challenges, but now I mostly just play zombie mod.

Comment

i play a fun game sometimes called magic number.

u see how many "accidental" tks u can get b4 ur team gets too mad. best if u play on a server without reflective ff. regular ff is required though.

bonus points for knife tks that u can pull off as accidental

also if u kill 5 teamates without killing an opponent, i reward myself with an airstrike especially (aimed) for my team

Comment

Originally posted by System
              join the noob parade and grab a noob tube and launch it across the bog to kill 1/4 of the enemy team in one shot! After that, run up close and spam your grenades. When you are out of nades pick up the dead guys SAW and just run around dumbfoundidly shooting everything until you rape the whole team or die. On respawn, continue the process.
              Truth.

Comment

I have my ultimate noob kit:

AK47 with GL
                G36C with GL

3x Nades
                Overkill
                Martyrdom

Comment

Using C4 on Shipment (TDM) with 10 to 25 players is fun.

Comment

OWNING noobies

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDe1337 View Post
                      Go play mods (zombie mod!)
                      Ugh, don't remind me of that mod... One server, 82nd something, is full of aimbotters... All the marines do is just whole up into one room with one door, think the custom map Offices, and just aimbot away. It's not even fun when you're the zombies and hope to knife one of them and not get headshot.

Comment

most in here have covered it already but its advised to play the game for some fun for a change.. not the stats. IW did a good job at making a end point in which one can reach rather quickly plus they are obtained on any server run just so long as certain files are not changed thus reporting to a master server.

I have to give thumbs up for doing something right in that regards...lets just hope they don't patch in ability to go higher.

Comment

Own noobs/finish all the challenges

Comment

What for a expansion pack and see them make more than level 55.

Comment

I got level 55 in like 5 days playing. (5 days IRL, not 5 days in game)

I stopped bothering about it.

And Spitfire, the Acog Skorpion actually rocks. I used to run it for a while. Got quie a few 34-6 runs. (Thats WAAAaaay better than my average score)
                              KBK

Comment

Originally posted by Kayback View Post
                                I got level 55 in like 5 days playing. (5 days IRL, not 5 days in game)

I stopped bothering about it.

And Spitfire, the Acog Skorpion actually rocks. I used to run it for a while. Got quie a few 34-6 runs. (Thats WAAAaaay better than my average score)
                                KBK
                                Heh, yea, it actually works for some reason, and I'm not a big fan of the Acog in any circumstance.

Comment

Working...
                                X