Joystick and Punkbuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joystick and Punkbuster

Well since I just recently upgraded my computer I have no money. I have an old joystick but apparently its to old to even work for my computer so I was wondering if I could use my ps3 controller for helicopters and airplanes only I mean its got a usb port :yay: . So I was wondering how to do that.

Also I apparently need to upgrade punkbuster because i get kicked because its trying to update punkbuster.

Either way BF2 is an awesome game and I'm trying to learn as much as I can since I got it yesterday so if anyone wants to play a game with me let me know I'll play if im on.

Ps: BF2 name is Totalkaos12

you could try using your controller. I dont know how good it would work though. try using JOYTOKEY to re-map keys to your controller:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

get PBSETUP to update your punkbuster. it doesnt matter where you install it, it will work. I keep mine in /my documents/punkbuster.

"Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I got the punkbuster thing set up so far it looks good thanks alot but do you think that will work with my ps3 controller I havent even tried to plug it into the computer yet so I still dont know if the computer will even read it.

Comment

Working...
      X