Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdo problem on battlefield

Hiya!

Have this huge problem om bf2142 that i cant seem to find on this forum, most likely im the only one with it. Battlefield started perfectly ages ago and i enjoyed it alot, and nowadays when try to play it it just shuts down as soon as i press the multiplayer tab

I tried to reinstall the game and reinstall the patch and it worked perfectly. The next day when i press multiplayer , once again it shuts down.. It seems that i can only play once i reinstall the game everyday (gets annoying) and i dont even get any errors, just shuts down.... Suggestions?

/peter

Try disabling VOIP or updating your sound card and video card drivers. A couple of people I know had this problem when they patched the game. And what I said worked for one of them anyway.

Go to start --> Run -- > and type dxdiag

See if there is any errors in the boxes below the different pages, also if it has 'to test...' I would advise that you follow the instructions.

This might reset stats, not sure, but try deleting the BF2142 profile and recovering, but don't do it until its a last resort.

Comment

tried it but it didnt work, so i decided to reinstall my whole computer.. Now when im done, i cant even install battlefield anymore lol.. It wont start, i tried manually by opening it, but theres nothing on the disc except a map called autorun, and there practically nothing in it lol..

Comment

After you installed your os did you update all your drivers. Did you let your os update.

Comment

Working...
        X