Delay Freezing Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay Freezing Issue

What do I have to do in order to get this rid of this delay? It's makin me mad. I play fine right now but have a HUGE problem with Delay. My problem isn't lag anymore, it delays and freezes. As im tryin to snipe on someone and get a target to shoot em, I freeze up and die like 2-3 mins later. How many problems does this game have too have in order to play with "Vista?"

this is getting annoying. :shakehead

how do i make a smaller window to play!!?!?!?!?!? I dont want to play on a full window.
    I updated to the highest internet service with time warner.

If you posted some system specs we might be able to assist you.

Comment

It's either internet lag or your system is not fast enough for the game. But I cannot say until you post your system's specs.

Comment

... or not

Comment

When I got the computer and hardly even used it for gaming it was at 1024

Here are my specs now
          HP A700n
          Windows Vista Home Premium
          896 MB Ram
          Nvidia GEForce6150LE
          250GB HARD DRIVE
          3800+AMD Athlon 64x2Processor

I changed the resolution and still having the same problem. not sure what im doing that is wrong an what not but, this is killin me. know what i mean? Im sure if i get a gig of ram, ill be fine, right?

Comment

Unfortunately your ram and graphics card are the cause of your woes. They both are underpowered and are causing the freezes that you speak of. Upgrading both would result in your gaming running much more smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum View Post
              Unfortunately your ram and graphics card are the cause of your woes. They both are underpowered and are causing the freezes that you speak of. Upgrading both would result in your gaming running much more smoothly.

well, still haven't gotten the ram which i will get soon but, i remember changing my resolution. the lags are pretty much gone. all i get is the lag i get of when i connect which is a few mins-2 rounds and my fps shakes. its now just my fps view that acts like its on crack. lol what can i do about that?

Comment

go through that

lower all ur vid settings to low tho u mite be able to get away with some medium (effects, geometry)

u can run in window mode by going to ur short cut, right click > properties and in the target box where it says "c:/program files/ea games..."etc look for "+fullscreen 1" and change that 1 to a 0 and ur good to go

Comment

Working...
                X