Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Anyone else out there that can't wait for this game? I know i cant. I have seen some videos on youtube and stuff it looks awsome. Not to mention the crap load of new characters on top of the ones they announced that were Wario, Ik, Snake, Zero suit Samus, and Metakinght. You can play people like sonic i saw and i think some new pokemon. The game looks amazing and it will put the Wii on top.

I would get it but I dont have Wii (doh). I really enjoyed SSBM.

Comment

The game looks like it will be very similar to melee also i did hear a rumo that you could use gamcube contorls to play brawl. Just a rumor i think.

Comment

Yes, you can. The developers are actually quoted saying that the gamecube controllers are better than the wiimote.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
          I would get it but I dont have Wii (doh). I really enjoyed SSBM.
          ditto

Comment

Well i sadly sold all my controllers(dam). Do they still sell wireless wavebirds? Those were the best really.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Hanley View Post
              Well i sadly sold all my controllers(dam). Do they still sell wireless wavebirds? Those were the best really.
              They don't manufacture them anymore, but you can still grab them online.

I am already playing my copy of the game.

Comment

I can't wait until it comes out!

You can use pretty much any kind of controller actually. (wii+nunchuck, wiimote, GC controller, or the "classic")

Comment

I also can't wait for it!
                  It has a lot of great music and great characters. I'm really gonna main Meta Knight, he is fast and agile, but his downside is that he hasn't got any finishing moves.

Cool thing about the game is also the Final Smashes, they really look awesome for some characters like Meta Knight.

Comment

Simply cannot wait.

I hope the wait for EU and Aus isn't too long.

Comment

There are rumors that EU's release is gonna be something in June :shock:

Comment

Game looks set to be awesome. i played SSBM on my mates GC and loved it.
                        just got a Wii last week so ill defo be getting it.

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf View Post
                        There are rumors that EU's release is gonna be something in June :shock:
                        yeh just checked play.com they have it set for end of may

Comment

Well I think you all know which character I can't wait see.

Comment

Too bad Snake is holding back, because when he has his whole arsenal he would WTFPWN everyone and everything.

Comment

Working...
                            X