Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_ View Post
    its not a mod ladder are you ignorant?
    Obviously you are, Wake Airshow is a mod. Durf.
    wake airshow map is where the professional dogfights are done..not for you it seems
    dont pay much attention to any ladders outside of the original game design, personal preference.

Was there a real reason for such hostility or?

Comment

yeah cause you dont even have a single idea about it.WAKE AIRSHOW IS A MAP NOT A MOD!planes have same specialties just in normal game but only different colors!

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
        Obviously you are, Wake Airshow is a mod. Durf.
        dont pay much attention to any ladders outside of the original game design, personal preference.

Was there a real reason for such hostility or?
        Please, dont say anything if you dont know about it. Like he said, Its a MAP and the planes are exactly SAME. then in any other MAPS.

I have flyied about 180h in public, so I can try and join this.

Comment

yeah cause you dont even have a single idea about it.WAKE AIRSHOW IS A MAP NOT A MOD!planes have same specialties just in normal game but only different colors!
          Wow you have issues kid seriously...
          Wake Airshow has been around for awhile, so I have a "idea about it", I've played it. It is a MOD OF THE ORIGINAL MAP, IT'S A CUSTOM MOD LADDER.

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

ty ty

gg.

Comment

I SAID DOWNLOAD THE MAP!there s NO MOD NEEDED PLUS IF ITS A MAP ONLY THEN ITS NOT A MOD!

Comment

Originally posted by Jage[FIN]
              Please, dont say anything if you dont know about it. Like he said, Its a MAP and the planes are exactly SAME. then in any other MAPS.

I have flyied about 180h in public, so I can try and join this.
              I do know about it. It's only been around for YEARS. Have it installed.

Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_
              I SAID DOWNLOAD THE MAP!there s NO MOD NEEDED PLUS IF ITS A MAP ONLY THEN ITS NOT A MOD!
              IT is NOT an original BF2 VANILLA MAP IT IS A CUSTOM MAP

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred

Wake Airshow jets are all vanilla/booster pack jets with their original characteristics. The map uses game core files and pretty much the only thing that has been added, are colours for the jets. You can basically say, that its just a 3rd party map, with all BF2 jets crammed into it.

Please, STFU before you embarass yourself even more.

Wake Airshow just happens to be a "vanilla BF2 air ladder map", idiot...

I wonder why...

Comment

NO chris let me embarass this other fishboi

Originally posted by LightBred

you just said its a map now...:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                    Wake Airshow jets are all vanilla/booster pack jets with their original characteristics. The map uses game core files and pretty much the only thing that has been added, are colours for the jets. You can basically say, that its just a 3rd party map, with all BF2 jets crammed into it.

Please, STFU before you embarass yourself even more.

Wake Airshow just happens to be a "vanilla BF2 air ladder map", idiot...

I wonder why...
                    Amusement. The map is custom..... how is this NOT a custom ladder?

Durf... custom. map. er read up seriously. youre all lacking tonight
                    Originally posted by _S3rH3nD_
                    NO chris let me embarass this other fishboi

you just said its a map now...:laugh:

Comment

Amusement. The map is custom..... how is this NOT a custom ladder?
                      Lets see what you wrote originally.

Originally posted by quote
                      a custom mod ladder?
                      no thanks.
                      Ding ding ding ding ding. Did you catch the clue train yet?

By your own very definition, every ladder is a custom ladder as almost every ladder either uses community maps or changes settings. Yet, the game is still being called "vanilla" and the ladders are still being called "BF2 ladders". Coincidentally, various ladders in various leagues, using Wake Airshow map, have also been called "BF2" ladders.

Having just installed the Wake Airshow map, I detected no changes to the BF2 files, with an exception of only installing a map folder, which is even less than I expected.

What a ridiculous ammount of stupidity and arrogance.

Durf... custom. map. er read up seriously. youre all lacking tonight
                      You know, if you keep on backpedalling, eventually the face youre trying to save, will pop out of your arse and you can refresh those dead brain cells you lost by inhaling meth for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        You know, if you keep on backpedalling, eventually the face youre trying to save, will pop out of your arse and you can refresh those dead brain cells you lost by inhaling meth for too long.
                        Lol @ the post! this made my day cheer up:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

-> custom map
                          +
                          -> Ladder
                          =
                          -> custom ladder

It differes from maps or gameplay originally shipped with Battlefield 2.

I meant what I said because it's true.

Not interested in a ladder with custom content.

Comment

How do you plan on allowing rearm but not repair? They are both done on the carriers.

Comment

they will fly fast...slow enough to get ammo but fast enough to get no repairs..they already know what i mean, i think

-> custom map
                              +
                              -> Ladder
                              =
                              -> custom ladder

It differes from maps or gameplay originally shipped with Battlefield 2.

I meant what I said because it's true.

Not interested in a ladder with custom content.
                              did i say " the ones that wont join this ladder CAN tell what they think"?
                              NO, definetly not.-your actually spamming the thread, you know that?
                              i said.."the ones that will join this please come here and declare it"
                              anything else ? no
                              i guess your iq must be on the ground sucking rain water..

i dont care what you think about it..
                              its a map..yeah its a custom ladder..if you dont like then leave..its custom because its unofficial!not because its a custom map...to have a custom ladder i should create a mod or call everyone to AIRMAPS...but its only a map with same jets!so plz stfu
                              i wouldnt let a newb that doesnt know what is a map and what is a mod play anyway..

ps. CUSTOM MAP+oficial ladder=official bf2 ladder
                              CUSTOM MAP+unofficial ladder=custom bf2 ladder it is still a bf2 ladder

Comment

Ok, Bread, you dont want to join am i right? then stop posting in this thread. YES wake airshow is a customised version of wake island 2007, But what people are trying to get at is its not a full version modification for BF2, it is an addon for the original game.

Unfortunately it IS a custom ladder guys, BUT what is the harm in that? seriously your arguing over nothing. Bread you go your way, everyone else go yours, your arguing over nothing.

Either way your all gunna get owned by Skaggy, i was handed my arse on a platter by him not so long since.

Comment

Working...
                                X