Admin Intervention ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Intervention ...

Need help from above ... I've applied to a "server owners group" contained within the TGN site , the stated moderator is a guy named topdogger , the issue for me is , hes not been logged into this site for a month . To gain entry into some of these groups one must be approved by the section moderator after background information is checked . My problem is clear , and would appreciate some intervention if available . I sent a PM to one of the [MyIS] guys explaining the problem (absence of group moderator) , and this issue has yet to be resolved .

thx .

butt

Total Gaming Network > User Control Panel Group Memberships

This is lame ...

Other than in the trash , where would this topic get seen by someone in position to actually act on it ?

This guy still has not logged into his account here , and I need help .

Comment

I'll take care of it.

In the future, you might want to post things like this in the Feedback section. Just about anyone on the Total Gaming Staff would be able to help you (and arguably, most of the MyIS guys bar Spawndemon and Dan usually don't deal with stuff like that).

Comment

cool , we had a serious hack in game last night , and I need help/advice from other server owners .

thank you

butt

Comment

Working...
        X