Your biggest fault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your biggest fault.

Whats your biggest fault on the battlefield?
    mine shooting without aiming hence my appalling kdr.

Occasionally ignoring squad leader orders, even I was the one begging for him to put one down.

Comment

Going rambo

Comment

Going for the easy body shot, rather than aiming for the head.

Comment

Not teabagging enough knife victims.

Comment

Teabagging a beauty shot for 10 sec and then getting knifed

Comment

Not remembering in the heat of battle what color uniform I was, and either dying by someone I thought was a friendly, or killing a teammate because I thought we were the other color and I was a little trigger happy.

Comment

my biggest weakness is probably piloting a walker. i never seem to be able to kill in those things.

Comment

When I was a noob: running past APM's where other swere crouching...

Trying to knife people where it's almost impossible, it certainly cost me 0,3 points of my K/D.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder View Post
                    When I was a noob: running past APM's where other swere crouching...
                    Trying to crouch and slow walk past an apm, trusting that my teammates know how to do the same. <NOOB IDIOT RUNS BY -- BOOM!!>

Comment

Listening to my commander.

Comment

Making incredibly suicidal runs. I just get so focused on a target I block out all the others.

Comment

Not always be fully aware of my surroundings.
                          Running into Grenade-Spam.
                          Always trying to be at the front-lines, trying to revive as many people as possible and thereby risking my own K/D to go down a lot.

Comment

Mine would be walker piloting - I do decent in the other armors save transport (rarely use that), but I just can't do crap as a walker, meh.

Eh, another big fault would be being too careful of my KDR with my moretti (Used to be 70+, now its dropped to 60ish...playing a lot more pac now). I literally HIDE from snipers whenever I can - but as a result, I know most of the spots where you can hide from snipers :P

Comment

Being too uptight about my KDR. I love the game to death, but who know's how much MORE fun I'd be having if I didn't get so torqued every time I get killed? I have a buddy who loves the game even more that I do, but doesn't give a crap about his stats and seems to get a lot more enjoyment out of it in exchange.

Comment

Working...
                              X