No announcement yet.

HER | Battlefield 2142 Released Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HER | Battlefield 2142 Released Today!

Hello,

I'm releasing today HER to BF2142! :yay:

HER Features:

1. All weapons now are deadly with 1 or 2 shots, even the pistols at close range.
    2. Anti-Tank Weapons are twice deadly as before, so any Anti-Tank can defend his squad from the attack of any vehicle (Walkers Inclued)
    3. Blood FX (by Murdock & Rest'n'pit)
    4. More Bots to Play on COOP MODE in LAN
    5. New Bot Names (Clan members from BC, 3rL and NER)
    6. The fun gameplay remains the same

Download: http://www.mods.hajas.org/files/her_bf2142.zip

More info at: http://www.mods.hajas.org

Enjoy!
    Music @ www.hajas.org | Games @ www.mods.hajas.org | Blood @ www.BloodCulture.com.br

I recommend this mod if you want to have a bit more action :P

Comment

a new video was made to demonstrate the mod... go to www.mods.hajas.org to watch!
      Music @ www.hajas.org | Games @ www.mods.hajas.org | Blood @ www.BloodCulture.com.br

Comment

hmm hajas extreme realism? Extreme Realism mod? weird anyway 1 shot 1 kill might suck in multiplay though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
          hmm hajas extreme realism? Extreme Realism mod? weird anyway 1 shot 1 kill might suck in multiplay though.
          sorry that you named your mod so similar as mine, was a suprise to me when I saw your post... then I checked to be sure over google, and I'm using this name many time before you... I don't have nothing against you m8, don't need to be so unfriendly.

I'll not say bad things about your MOD like you did only for envy/angry. :salute:

But Extreme Realism means that, Real Life... if in WWII anyone already died with single shots, imagine in 2142? got it?

If you are saying bad things about my MOD because that, seams that your MOD don't have any relation with "Extreme Realism", maybe it's time to rename it to something else...

if 1 shot - 1 kill sucks in MP, tell me why COD4 is number one right now? :yay:

cheers! :nod:

Comment

Because CoD4 isn't kind of the same genre as BF? now I will just wait for the "They are both FPS" thing.

Comment

hmm oh well guess we have to live with it besides there is a huge difference in both mods :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
                hmm oh well guess we have to live with it besides there is a huge difference in both mods :P
                sure! I think the only thing similar are the names... :laugh:

Originally posted by isaac331 View Post
                Because CoD4 isn't kind of the same genre as BF? now I will just wait for the "They are both FPS" thing.
                the difference is that COD4 came with HER already installed! :yay:

Comment

Working...
                X