Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should you or not

hello all

just came of a map i was commander on one of there players came tp blow up the radir so i killed him and he was not happy about it saying no fighting commanders
    all i was doing was looking after my toys ( lol ) as thay say

so was i right or not !!!!!!!!!

thanks akawho07

It's right, continue.

Comment

A poor excuse for being killed by someone.

Comment

Yea pretty much.
        People whine about everything. So long as you're not out on the frontline getting killed all the time and ignoring your duties as a commander, you're doing your job.

Comment

lmao i dont know why people cry soo much on bf2... ITS WAR!!!!!!!! do anything u possibly can to survive and same rule applies to killing ur enemy! their out to KILL you lol kill them first simple..u dont like the fact other players are better than you? go play inkball or solitare

what u did was right man..and when he cries about it just say "i pwnd you fooo" lol

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
            say "i pwnd you fooo" lol
            He's right except for this.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
              He's right except for this.
              no thats right too..i find when i say degrading statements to complainers they normaly stop their complaining and come look for me and fight harder so really im doing us both a favour

Comment

Yes thats fine. But some people get sick of commanders who play at the sametime and not help when you ask for the Uav they put it somewhere else or drop supply boxes for them to use each time is that fair?

Personally U are quite correct in what you did

Comment

Well put it this way if he didn't kill the guy and then he blew up the UAV then he would have had to waste a supply drop just to repair it as not many people ten too.

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                    Yes thats fine. But some people get sick of commanders who play at the sametime and not help when you ask for the Uav they put it somewhere else or drop supply boxes for them to use each time is that fair?

Personally U are quite correct in what you did
                    simon i dont agree with you mate,

he said he was defending his assets, i dont see anything wrong with that - the commander is not activly-fighting, hes just fending off attackers so he could carry out his duties as a commander and not have his team complain about him not placing UAV etc.

Comment

Technically you were breaking the rules of no-fighting as a commander (I'm guessing the server had that rule)

Comment

Defending the assets is very OK.
                        If you wouldn't have killed the guys he would have gone for you.
                        What are you supposed to do?
                        Drop you weapons and suicide??
                        Crap, kill the bstrd !!

Comment

Originally posted by xX5N1P3RXx View Post
                          no thats right too..i find when i say degrading statements to complainers they normaly stop their complaining and come look for me and fight harder so really im doing us both a favour
                          Saying noob isn't degrading, it's childish and dumb and in most cases doesn't even apply. It's just as lame as the L33T ****.

Comment

you did the right thing. kill or be killed simple as that, its not a place for negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                            X