NoScope Mashup [Short]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoScope Mashup [Short]

I started putting this together the other day and just finished it.

It's a fairly short video and focuses primarily on NoScope and other quality sniper kills. I filmed it in a single day and happened to be playing a 24/7 Crossfire server, so I apologize for the lack of variety in maps.

*Sorry for the quality, I always render as .wmv and this time it turned it exceptionally poor

But, here it is:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I stream on youtube mainly because the other sites (Gamerztheatre, etc.) don't work for me, plus most people are fine with a low-quality stream.

Comments welcome!

Really nice editing, and some pretty cool kills. Most of them were pretty lucky though

Why do I never hit when I noscope? :laugh:

Comment

Thanks

I'm getting better at being consistent with the shots, and I found that jumping and "dragging" the rifle across the target helps tremendously.

Comment

Sweet video...

When i try to shoot from the hip, i kill the dude like 1 time out of 10..

Rest of the 9 times i get tagged myself...

Comment

Nice video, it would be great if you had great stuff like that for a good five minutes. Keep recording!

Comment

Those were probably 20 out of 50 demos I recorded, but I liked the song so much and couldn't lengthen the video with a good transition in the music department lol.

Thanks for the comments - and once again I'm terribly sorry for the quality.

Comment

Let me guess was this on the HardcoreCrossfire sever :P

Comment

haha nice

Comment

Originally posted by TopGun View Post
                  Let me guess was this on the HardcoreCrossfire sever :P
                  Yeap

All i need now is a hardcore Crash server

Comment

How come I see a grenadedanger indicator if it's hardcore? Or did you record from a demo?

Comment

Recorded from a demo - even the demo was laggy in parts, which was weird.

Comment

Not bad. I was a big no scope person in 2142. I don't think anyone could touch me in that area. COD 4 is really really hard to have skill in a no scope. Most of the sniper guns shoot from over 4 areas when doing a NS shot. But I noticed that painting the face/ from halo 2 works really well. Not sure if its from the auto aim with the guns or what.

Eww HC servers.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng

Eww HC servers.
                          My god I can't stand non hardcore servers anymore, especially when im sniping. HC ftw:yay:

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Holy moses! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X