M11-87 totally lethal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsovehr
    It's the best weapon for an engineer, that's undeniable. The jackhammer is ridiculously bad, and the MP7 was great.. before it got nerfed to death.
    Its also great on urban maps, I tend to use it a lot on karkand in the push for hte hotel since I can easily kill a corner and kill someone and I can then use the wrench to remove the claymores or take the less risky way and just let someone else run down the hole and get blown up to clear the way for me.

Comment

yeah at first i thought the jackhammer would be amazing - it looked capeable of performing megadeth (for metal fans like me ;D) ... how wrong i was.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsovehr View Post
        Exactly! So it's better to use a gun that can shoot more than 1 bullet every 5 seconds.
        Pellet spray from the M11-87 has no qualms about putting people to bed early

Comment

haven't Read the whole thread so dunno if someone mentioned this. when me and a few clannie's decide to leave our server for a bit of IO action on kark we always ALWAYS leave the spawn M11 style, once the round starts we all blurt SHOTTY TIME and run down the hill juicin everything in our path. the gun is beyond fun to use and taking out 2-3 guys with one shot is so satisfying. problem is if one of us go down well you can't use a mine to revive

Comment

Working...
          X