Call of Duty Updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Updating?

Can you people get on to COD4 online at the moment on the PS3?

Mine was working earlier, but now when I find a game, it has been sitting on Downloading Game Settings for a good half hour now and when I click Private Match, it crashes my whole PS3. But no one on my friends list are currently online playing COD4 so I figured it could be updating the game online. I have tried my other games online and they work perfectly, plus, I tried playing COD4 on it's normal game and two player with a friend and it is working perfectly.

Is everyone able to get on it? Because I can't... Do you know if there updating stuff? Or is the Cod4 network down?

Thanks for the help.

My PS3 username is tce_killa

Btw, I haven't installed any mods for this plus if this is in the wrong area, please move it, thankyou.

Not many people will be able to help you since 99.9% of the people on this forum are PC gamers, lol.

Comment

Lol sorry, I'm in the complete wrong forum....

Browsing the net, this error seems to be a common fault for alot of people playing COD4 online on PS3 and Xbox360.... Some people can't get online play for over two weeks because of the stupid Downloading Game Settings box... I just hope mine sorts itself out.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Be sure to hang about though! there are a few people around these forums that use consoles to though! :-D.

Comment

Originally posted by TCEKilla
          Lol sorry, I'm in the complete wrong forum....
          Try the PS3-specific forums at infinityward.com. Look for posts by IW Community Manager "fourzerotwo", as he updates the status of all platforms when new info comes out. If you don't find your answer, try asking others on that forum.

Comment

Working...
          X