No announcement yet.

FUNNEST weapons to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a Rail-Gun kill. When you hit someone in the legs as they are jumping, its as if you have launched them from a catapult good times.
    Also multiple roadkills with an FAV is great fun, except when your the roadkill

Comment

killing pepole with the main tank gun sending them flying:laugh::laugh::laugh:
      warms my heart doing that. Or race past an tank in an fav and shoting it in its buttocks with the pilum :yay:

Comment

Come on folks!! There is nothing better than the scream ("Yarrrhhhhgggghhh")you get by running down some idiot and having his body stuck to the front of your fav. I always pray that his deathcam is looking at my emotionless face as I sit in the fav pounding on the accelerator.

Comment

RDX and APM are probably most fun, although I hate them.

Comment

Motion Mines - I love those little soccer balls of death!

SAAW - sends gunship whores running and cryng for mama repair pad.

Sentry - free kills! (better before the patch)

Ganz - nothing like me, Mr. Ganz and Mrs. IDS guarding a console.

Comment

I would have to say Defib. Its just so fun seeing them flying away. Other than that it would have to be the Pilum.

Pilum Sniping FTW.

Comment

Clark. Every kill in slow-motion. KABLAM! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! and then he hits the ground...Most satisfying on knife servers!

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  The only things that would outdo this at all would be motion mine and rdx explosions that send bodies flying hundereds of feet into/through the air. I swear the game glitched out or something
                  Yeah, i've been punted a few times. Quite funny even though you got PWNED

I always crack up when i take out guys with the defibrilator, i don't make it a mission to go out with the defib and zap away, it just happens while trying to revive a guy and all of a sudden someone pops up.

Comment

RDX kills, pasting all the spots from where you can cap a certain flag with the explosive stuff and go fight at the front, if that **** turns grey and there are no friendlies taking charge.. BOOOOOM

I think i got eight kills once.

Comment

Originally posted by The 13th Raptor
                      RDX kills, pasting all the spots from where you can cap a certain flag with the explosive stuff and go fight at the front, if that **** turns grey and there are no friendlies taking charge.. BOOOOOM

I think i got eight kills once.
                      I've seen this as a movie before. I think.
                      On Squad Play All The Way. It sure is funny, I try doing this sometimes, but then forget about the RDX again.

Comment

I was commanding the other day on Sidi Power Plant, I properly RDXed a Silo (3 in front to take out vehicles, two on the sides and APMs in back) when a full APC drove up. I watched them via commander screen, and when the infantry were perfectly spread out and the APC was in proper position I blew it up... Boom, 6 kills (+2 cause two of the infantries had already tripped my APMs then respawned )

Comment

Id have to say the stock engineer gun, cause its so weak ya gotta know how to use it and stick and move. Pilum 2nd love to down gunships idiots!!!! lol j/k

Comment

Working...
                          X