Decrease in performance after 1.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decrease in performance after 1.5?

I seem to have loss some performance after 1.5 FPS wise. Especially in Bloc getting 20-30 fps. I also loss about 10 FPS in other maps as well. :hmm: Any of you guys?

I do run the game all high 4xAA but I'm sure my rig is more than enough. Maybe I'm just imaging it I don't know

Originally posted by Sniper1432
    I seem to have loss some performance after 1.5 FPS wise. Especially in Bloc getting 20-30 fps. I also loss about 10 FPS in other maps as well. :hmm: Any of you guys?
    Umm wait you mean that you get a 20-30 FPS decrease in Bloc or do actually play with 20-30 FPS?

Comment

My FPS staid the same, i remember you saying this is why i was owning you at bloc

Comment

FYI. I play with 12 fps NO JOKE. on a geforce 6150, if that tells u why

Comment

Originally posted by -UtC- Iquere « View Post
          Umm wait you mean that you get a 20-30 FPS decrease in Bloc or do actually play with 20-30 FPS?
          That's what I get in bloc lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
            That's what I get in bloc lol...
            Oh boy. I have a 8800 GTS 512 mb (+ a worse processor than you) and I play all maps with highest settings 4x AA around 80-90 FPS, even when the server is full.

What resolution do you play at? I play at 1152*864, which could explain my high FPS.

Also, are you using the latest graphics drivers?

Comment

Yes I am using the latest drivers and I play the game at a 1400X1050 resolution.

Comment

Try to lower the resolution and see if it helps.

Other than that I have no idea what so ever.

Repatch...?

Comment

I wish I could lower it but it will look bad when it's not at its native resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
                    I wish I could lower it but it will look bad when it's not at its native resolution.
                    1400*1050 is your native resolution? You're lucky

Repatch/Reinstall is the only thing left I can think of.

Comment

Ok I just tried vacant and according to fraps I'm getting 70-90 FPS but in Bloc, Overgrown, and Downpour, I get 30ish-40ish lol....Maybe it's normal for those maps IDK.

Comment

Working...
                      X