Mission problem dont know if its from the game or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission problem dont know if its from the game or not

Hey everyone, i am new to these forums i found it on google because i seem to be having a problem with one of the missions on COD4. The mission im having a problem on is THE FIRE in the war room (i think thats what its called), its the one where you have 11 minutes to get to the missle launch codes and stop the missles. My problem is that i get through the course kill everybody i need to kill then i get to the part where the captian is at the door calling you in and i go to a dead end where there is one other guy next to me, but when i get there the door does not open. why? Am i missing something? Do i have to do something for the door to open? Btw when i look back the captian is still standing at the door calling people in but no one is coming. Is my game glitching? Or am i just missing something? Please help i would love to get past this mission and finish the game. btw forgot to mention its on PS3

Thank you

goto the place with the dead end, your to plant c4 on the wall to make a secondary entrance to the room to surprise them

Comment

which dead end? there is one stright up ahead with a big metal gate kinda door. then to the left and to the right. i was reading the walk through they said that my firends have to open that door up in the front but there is only one guy besides me and he doenst open anydoors.

Comment

IIRC, the dead end he is talking about has red lighting.

Edit: Take a screen shot of where you are and upload it to imageshack. I'm not sure if I'm on the same page as you.

Comment

is it even possible to take a screenshot in ps3? Anyway i read elsewhere i think its a game glitch. I think one of my firends in the game gets left behind or something i think im going to have to restart the level. I tryed c4ing everything the red lighted area/ the 2 doors on each side nothing happen my door just doenst open. Im gonna have to try to restart the level..

Comment

Originally posted by ArmanB89
            is it even possible to take a screenshot in ps3? Anyway i read elsewhere i think its a game glitch. I think one of my firends in the game gets left behind or something i think im going to have to restart the level. I tryed c4ing everything the red lighted area/ the 2 doors on each side nothing happen my door just doenst open. Im gonna have to try to restart the level..
            Oh, right. PS3.

Well, do you see this?

If yes, you should go down the below image and you have to plant C4 at the far wall.

Comment

I actually got it working yesterday i was forced to completly restart the level. Turns out the game has a glitch and when that happens you have to restart the level. Btw i couldnt get through the door right before the room you just showed me pictures off. thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X