Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Razer Diamondback Side Buttons Not Working In Bf2!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Diamondback Side Buttons Not Working In Bf2!!

Hi,

Hope you can help....

Razer Diamondback mose side buttons do not work.

For other games that I play namely DoD these work fine but not for BF2.

Have installed latest driver, etc.

PC is AMD dual core 62x2 4200
    GeForce 8600GT 512MB
    OS Vista 64bit

Have read similar incidents in various forums but no fix.

Hope you can help as this is really frustrating.

Thanks,:salute:

I'm just curious, but why do you need them? I have never used them in any game.

Comment

Maybe to switch gun, mute mic in TS or to talk for those who use push to talk.

Comment

One button for reload, one for deploy paravhute and one for squad chat.
        It's quicker than keyboard!

Comment

Assuming that Razer has a control panel something like Setpoint does for Logitech mice/keyboards, have a look and see if there is a setting called "generic button" or some such. I have to set it to that with my mx510 if I want to use the thumb buttons in some games (BF2 being one of them, and it has no affect on how the buttons work when in Windows; still works as one for forward and one for back).

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN} View Post
            Assuming that Razer has a control panel something like Setpoint does for Logitech mice/keyboards, have a look and see if there is a setting called "generic button" or some such. I have to set it to that with my mx510 if I want to use the thumb buttons in some games (BF2 being one of them, and it has no affect on how the buttons work when in Windows; still works as one for forward and one for back).

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately there is no similar setting in the razer software.

Mouse buttons 1,2 & 3 all work fine, side buttons do work but not as assigned in game controls / Razer software.

I'm stumped!

Comment

Working...
            X