This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces Unlocks

Hi guys, i dont have special forces, but i want to unlock the weapons.
    Could someone on here log into my account on special forces for like 2 mins on a map so i can unlock the weapons?

hit me up on aim : *snip*

tell me if you can, i will give you the pass

thankz

Originally posted by a7x2thedeath View Post
    Could someone on here log into my account on special forces for like 2 mins on a map so i can unlock the weapons?

hit me up on aim : *snip*

thankz
    I am sure someone posted this before, why do people honestly think they will give you anything for free, the people who have SF, paid for it with their money, so unless your going to compensate them i don't think your going to get anything.

Comment

Wow We all see this type of post from time to time,be it here or on other forums.

Two things come to my mind right away #1 being how/why would you trust some stranger with your acct?Granted i think you asked in one of the safest forums around but still....

Second thing that hit me right away was,I wonder if cases like this are the reason for the OMG!!!! my steam acct has been GANKED!!! threads over at the steam forums.

Well its a pretty useless post,Thanks for your time guys.
      :salute:

Comment

also, if someone who has paid for sf may see this as an opp to steal ur account lol..

Comment

Originally posted by a7x2thedeath View Post

hit me up on aim : a7x2thedeath

thankz
          Buy It!

Comment

i bought SF and installed it once, but after i redone my hdd it gets errors and wont install for me again, rendering my sf cd's uselss, yet i can ask a friend to get me sf on my accs xD ( Skaggie ftw!)

but yeh...no one will do it as you gotta buy it, dont be a cheap skate (sp?)

Comment

These threads have been posted over and over again, and they always get :locked: .

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                These threads have been posted over and over again, and they always get :locked: .
                That's my queue.

By the way there, asking someone to do this for you is a great way to get your account stolen. If you complain to EA, I'm pretty sure they'll tell you that it's your own fault for sharing your account information.

So in conclusion, we don't condone that here.

Comment

Working...
                X