How do you add maps to single player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you add maps to single player?

I'm not really a modder or anything like that I'm just trying to get a little more life out of BF2142. I was wondering how you import maps into the single player list so you can play them, I'd really like Highway Tampa and the 32 and 64 player Bridge at Remagen. Any pointers, tips and or hel would be appreciated.

Fuddgyumms

well,there is a mod for single player that brings most of the maps from multiplayer into play as well as adds more bots for the larger maps. Other than that,im almost positive you cant play any more maps than given in single player. if your intrested just go to google and type in SINGLE PLAYER MOD FOR BATTLEFIELD 2142 and you should find it. I hope some of this helps.

Comment

Link to download latest 2142 Single Player mod: http://files.totalgamingnetwork.com/...e+Player+v1.4/

Comment

Thanks guys, but I already have that mod, I was being greedy and wondering how you could get the larger Bridge of Remagen maps and Highway Tampa, those aren't in the single-player mod. Some of the maps that aren't usually single player are available in these mods I was just wondering how you get those particular maps, I've tried editing to get them to work myself but I obviously don't know what I'm doing, as I cannot get them to work

Fuddgyumms

Comment

Hey if you're still looking for all maps, all sizes and all singleplayer (including Northern Strike and Highway Tampa) then head over to here

Original thread source here

Comment

Thanks I hadn't noticed that the singleplayer mod had been updated. I appreciate the heads up.

Fuddgyums

Comment

Working...
            X