This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisibility hack in "50K - 24/7 SUEZ TITAN" server

Last night I went in, saw what was happening, got a few screenshots and got out of there (the round ended). It was evident that it was a mess and no one really cared. Here they are.

As you can see, the screenshots are all within 60 seconds time. In the first one (000), two enemies are laying on each platform outside the lower corridors, one of my team has just killed one and throws grenades on the other. One more in on the right catwalk. None of them is visible on the map or in-game, only appear on the sonar.

In the second image (001) the situation is the same, only now the left enemy lands rockets on the back wall of the core room, something that is possible only if someone is actually prone on the ramp outside. Again, no visual sign of him or any other red guy, although the sonar registers four of them inside the titan. The =50K= guy from us (upper right) gets ready to get inside the catwalk and 4 seconds later is dead right there, from the red "invisible" guy on the upper right (see image 002).

I don't want to point out which of the red team used the hack (it's pretty obvious in the scoreboard) or report them to EA to get their accounts banned, because they probably think they're smart. My advice is, watch out for them and hunt them down without mercy. Make it impossible for them to enjoy the game, force them to play fair or punch their monitor in frustration.
    :evil:

Not a hack, a glitch. This one has been around since the beginning I won't get into it, but some rather evil things can be done when you have a movable titan and an IPS Shield...

Comment

Hey mohican.

I'm part of 50K, not an admin though, but I've directed this thread to the attention of our admins on our forums. Hope that's ok?

If you experience any further problems on our servers with any players, please feel free to sign up to our forums at www.50klicks.com - provided it's not in the early hours of the morning you're likely to get a prompt response

fingulfin - the server in question has static titans, and always has.

Comment

Yeah. Though the admins do the job pretty well, it's impossible to catch all glitchers/hakers/cheaters. I'm not an admin or the founder, I'm just a member. Go on the forums and explain a bit more to us. Name, n' stuff. The admins/founders will take care of the rest .

Comment

Since this has moved to your forum, can i please lock this?

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
            Don't ask just do

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Alex View Post
              please do, i'm a moderator over at 50K so hopefully MohicanGR will follow the link over so we can get to the bottom of what happened.

Comment

Working...
              X