Online playing issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online playing issues

When I try to play online, my game freezes (patch 1.41). It happens when I click the 'Join server' button. I can only leave the game using alt-F4 or alt-tab and the likes. Here are my specs:
    Video: MSI GeForce 8600GTS Diamond Plus
    Sound: Creative X-fi Xtreme
    Memory: 2GB RAM
    HDD: 250GB
    Processor: AMD 64 X2 6000+ 2x3.0GHz
    I can actually play a local hosted game, high settings, without problems. My internet connection wasn't off either, so that can't be the problem.
    I have also tried running the game as administrator, but it didn't work out for me. I do have some more things I didn't add in the first post:
    - In the serverlist the amount of players are displayed, while in the playerlist (the list with who's on which team and how many points they have earned) they are not.
    - The server rules (e.g. No Vehicles) are all set to 0 in every single server.

EDIT: I have manually updated PB and when I join a server now it crashes with a window called 'BF2 Memory Error' in the taskbar. It says: 'Memory.dll: thread 3388 is deallocating main thread memory.' I have no idea what that means :dead:

Thanks for your help!

sometimes you have to wait a minut till the map will load. It happens to me to sometime mostly when i m browsing true servers when i klick on a random server it freezez for 30 to 1 min.

ooooww you mean the button on the right under side of the screen?? if so dont click on it just go to the multiplayer section and look up for a good server.
    Olso run the game in administrator mode it s a vista thing

Comment

I tried running the game as administrator, but it didn't work out for me. Also I waited a minute or so and still nothing happened. I do have some more things I didn't add in the first post:
      - In the serverlist the amount of players are displayed, while in the playerlist (the list with who's on which team and how many points they have earned) they are not.
      - The server rules (e.g. No Vehicles) are all set to 0 in every server.

Anyone??

Comment

Nobody knows?

Comment

Working...
        X