Can't see the Camos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see the Camos

I have red tiger for the m4 carbine, m14, m16, but I cannot see the skins. It justs shows the weapons as if they were the standard weapon, with the chosen skin of nothing. No matter who's weapon I use/pickup I can't see the camo. However, the gold deagle is still gold.

Help?

Thanks.

Have you picked the skin for your guns when you create a class?

I know it's dumb, but I have to ask. I have a mom that asks for her keys when they are in her hand...so ya.

Comment

Yea, I did, people ask that all the time in the servers I'm in. So it's not the first time I checked.

Comment

So your doing this;

//boredom

Comment

Yessir, I am.

Comment

Take a screenshot of it.

Comment

I couldn't upload the screenshots so look at them on my xfire proflie page.

Comment

When your joining a server your not joining a modded server are you?

Also make sure you select your kit from the classes tabs at the bottom of the screen and not the default set ups towards the top, make sure selecting the correct classes also .

Comment

Trust me, I am not retarded with the game. I know how to pick classes and put the skins on the weapons, I'm level 55, and never saw the camos.

Comment

Then reinstall.

Comment

I don't feel like wasting that much time just to see some skins, so if it comes down to reinstalling, I will just deal with it.

Comment

Maybe it's a graphics limitation? What are your graphics levels set to?

Comment

I set most of mine to low for fps reasons, but I tried to find the graphic setting that involves the camos, but I can't. If I find it, I will just turn it up while keeping the other settings low.

Comment

Working...
                          X