Logitech attack 3 joystick controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech attack 3 joystick controls

I need controls for Logitech Attack 3 joystick ( aircraft ) , i saw then before but now when i need ant i searching i cant find , maybe someonae can give me urs conrol or found the old thread ?

Attack 3 works with a keyboard. Which means that your keys should be in combination with the board.

(numbers and brackets are the key layout of the top of your joystick)

[2].[5].[3]
    .....[4]....

2- Afterburners
    5- Secondary fire
    3- Flares
    4- Weapon change switch

Pull the joystick towards you- Pitch up
    Push the joystick away from you- Pitch down
    Push the JS to the left- Roll left
    Push the joystick to the right- Roll right

W- Throttle up
    S- Throttle down
    A- Yaw/Rudder left
    D- Yaw/Rudder right

If you use fly-by view

Fly-by view - F
    Front chase view (look behind) - V
    Cockpit - Space

Comment

Well its helpful , but not that what i suspected . I suspected that configs which should be added in to My Documents , where are control settings files . Maybe someone have them ?

Comment

wow that second post helped heaps.. i got that setup now and it works good.. any other tips?

Comment

Just search "jet pilot" and youll find hundreds of good threads, all giving info on flying.

As for your stick. I changed the spring inside the stick for a less stiffer one, made a world of different. Cancels the warranty though.

Comment

ask chris via PM he wont bother spreading his wisdom and experience on any cherry blossoming pilot.:laugh:

Comment

not so good key settings

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                not so good key settings
                Most optimal key settings for Logitech Attack 3. Left thumb can manipulate views without any hinderance. Left 3 fingers can manipulate speed and maneuverability without any hinderance. Right thumb can manipulate all of the most important jet features in splitsecond speed. Using Attack 3 keys on the base of the stick is a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                X