NUNYA! C4-a-Palooza Volume 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUNYA! C4-a-Palooza Volume 3

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls gather round because this is the moment you've been waiting for!

C4-a-Palooza Volume 3 is now available.

You can stream it from here:

For those of you who are unfamiliar with NUNYA's C4-a-Palooza series, it is a series of C4 launching videos that the NUNYA! clan has been doing for a few months now. Over the months we have created now 3 volumes in the series and this is most definitely our finest effort!

In this video there is a C4 related story-based video and then the C4 launching begins!

So please take a look and enjoy! Comments are welcomed!

Hahahahaha. Very good.

If you do another one, I would mix stuff up and trying never before seen stunts. Lemme know if you want any help in the future, Id gladly join in on the fun.

Comment

Very cool! We would gladly take the help. We only had about 5 or 6 guys helping launch this time so if we do another one I want at least like 20 people helping out.

Comment

that is so funny!!!!! omg. i love this, can help out myself

Comment

I will have to recruit people here to help launch stuff with us next time.

If you guys enjoyed the video, please rate it. The higher the rating, the more views it will get and I would appreciate it a lot. We sort of use these videos to promote our clan. We like to have fun as you can see.

Comment

Man you made something that has done soo many times before and is pretty old look like fun again!!! Great vid man! Propz to you and your clan

Comment

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad everyone is enjoying it.

Comment

Awesome video! Great stunts, C4 is awesome

Comment

Indeed, c4 IS awesome. I'll have to start brainstorming ideas for the next one if we decide to do it.

Comment

We have to do it. People on BF2S, BFTracker, and here are making more suggestions on what we can do next. Its what the public wants.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X