Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start a New Account, Release the Kid in You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a New Account, Release the Kid in You!

Started a new account just for messing around on and oh what fun can be had. I know it's immature but it's great winding some players up in game. Best fun of all is piloting a full blackhawk in Wake and taking them out to sea in the opposite direction! With my noob rank they all think I can't fly and go mad :yay:

I'm a good team player with my 'real' account, it's just good to have a bit fun now and again, right?!

^^2nd that
    Just dont tell any1 ur 2nd account lol

Comment

I have like 10 different accounts to try things out and to make videos.
      But please, if you mess around do it on unranked servers.
      But yeah, it's funny ;-)

Comment

This is why low-ranked players are retarded. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
          Yes, always keep an eye on the low ranks, nobody knows what they will do next :laugh:

Comment

It can be fun but it can be pretty annoying for the person on the other end.

How would you like it if you was on a server with your decent account and you had some guy doing the same thing, you owuld get pretty annoyed.

It can be funny but its pretty selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse
              It can be fun but it can be pretty annoying for the person on the other end.

How would you like it if you was on a server with your decent account and you had some guy doing the same thing, you owuld get pretty annoyed.

It can be funny but its pretty selfish.
              yeah i agree, lol. besides some people dont like it when its done on ranked servers, not me in particular, but i can understand why they would get upset

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                Hiding in the jungles of Karkand and the noobielowrankbbqnabcheese stands up with the lmg and unloads at the tank resulting in madness only described as "zomfg lame fgtism"

^ that happens all the time

Comment

i agree. using a second account to teamkill on ranked servers is great.

Comment

Yeah really great

Comment

I have a 2nd account I use for playing on BF2 demo servers on my laptop when im bored. Lots of noobs there to mess with.
                      "Crunch's First Officer"
                      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

What other mischevious acts can be done on my second account I wonder?

Comment

i set up a couple of accounts for this reason, one of which was during last years stats outage so my spm is like 18.
                          but yeh it can be a good way to let off some steam and not have to take it all serious. anything with the full blackhawk is a good way to get em moaning, like nose diving, barrel rolling it (amazing how many people dive out thinking you wont make it) just pissing about really.
                          ah one time i joined an FF off server, was IO jala so there was a massive sniper battle at the uncap. i went as Spec ops and just C4'd the snipers whilst they were scoping. by the time they realise and have hit the '9' key 20 times they're already splat on the floor.

Comment

Seriously, if your gonna be a wa'nker, why not be one on single player instead of pissing ppl off?

Comment

Have you tried it?
                              Its uber fun

Comment

Working...
                              X