AIX Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIX Suggestions

Since I don't know a better place (point it out if there is please) I thought I'd post a few suggestions for the upcoming releases.

1. An unsilenced Mac11. An anti tank soldier with a kind of "special forces" modification? I think any class that contains the Mac and is not Sniper or Special Forces should have it unsilenced. To me it just makes more sense.

2. Bring back Europa Island. That map was really fun, from AI 0.2. It was a nice island defense map and had a nice broad range of vehicles to play with.

3. Bring back Operation Cascade. That map was like Europa, except not a defense, just straight up fighting. I liked the openess and variations on terrain for that.

4. Any chance of adding the M203 to the Pulse Rifle? (hehe)

5. Lastly and probably impossible...Is is possible with BF2 to make bots that are piloting choppers a little better coordinated with the TV missile? It's really fun to be gunner but the bots never seem to stay still to let me spray, and they never move a vehicle into the TV reticle. IMO it kind of makes choppering in a two seater a bit boring.

Thanks even if you can't do these, I love this mod!

I'm not a AiX dev but here are my two pennys:

1. I agree here as only Sniper and Specop should be silenced, and that weapon is inaccurate as hell, so unsilence it or remove it!

2. I have never played this map so whatever floats your boat.

3. Pretty much the same message as above heh.

4. M203 as in the Rifle or the Grenade launcher addon? - If you're talking about the GL addon, you should reconsider the G36K's Nade launcher, it's sexyer hehe.

5. Don't fly any chopper with TV Missiles, unless you're playing co-op then go ahead, but Bots wont use them as they cant really, just get in one of the Apache's. The Co-gunner gets a Fire & Forget missile that homes onto a target within its range, it's pretty much as devastating as the AGM Maverick missile.

Comment

Re: AIX Suggestions

M203 as in the Rifle or the Grenade launcher addon? - If you're talking about the GL addon, you should reconsider the G36K's Nade launcher, it's sexyer hehe.

Ah, you've never experienced the almighty pulse rifle, thats too bad. Its a pick-up on a map(though I do forget the map name). Its got a hundred round clip and a ten round semi-auto shotgun attachment. And it looks super futuristic. You can't use iron sites though but then again you don't really have to; its spray and pray mostly--at distance.

But I agree, it definatly needs the m203--that, or a flame thrower for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus
        (though I do forget the map name). Its got a hundred round clip and a ten round semi-auto shotgun attachment. And it looks super futuristic. You can't use iron sites though but then again you don't really have to; its spray and pray mostly--at distance.
        Yeah, Please add the iron sights... btw, the map is Damocles, so if you want to try it dudbomb then you should. It's the only gun in the game that I would take out if I could... it's kind of pointless and you have to be close in order to kill anybody.

Comment

I've never picked that weapon up! Hmmm, something to do tonight!

Comment

Working...
          X