• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 crashes with sound loop

i login to my account
    go for a server with a good ping
    join start playing
    everything is alright.
    now it can be 3 mins or 30 mins until i get the first black screen in game which also freezes my game for 2 seconds then game continues.of course i die during this black screen and am too damn bored of this.
    sometimes during this2-3 seconds of screen blacken and game freeze i see the graphical artifacts.(this whole issue happens every round on average actually)
    its sometimes like everything is black except objects or i see such a code written world like matrix and its not funny anymore!
    this thing happens now and then until the game freezes somewhere and the sound repeats itself for 3-5 seconds(sound loop).then i crash to desktop.
    i have installed the latest drivers for my graphics card plus i reinstalled the game downloaded a new path file repatched,updated PB both manually and with pbsvc file.i never had this problem before only for 2-3 months!it happens in bf2 demo too..
    some dumb guy from my ISP came and delted one of my computer accounts wihch was an admin..then i lost total 30 gb of hardware files and couldnt retrieve.but everything in C:// was alright.maybe some registry entry is lost.i have no idea why this is happening.Help please?:cry:

i know some of you guys are sayin to youself:he didnt write his specs
    he didnt check the forum good enough.its already answered etc.
    but its not.i ve checked lot of forum sites including this one.
    I DIDNT WRITE THE SPECS because on this VERY SAME PC i didnt HAVE THIS PROBLEM BEFORE..

sounds like a "OS Paged Pool Memory Problem" try uninstalling some anti virus software because this usually takes up unnescary amounts of memory

Comment

now this happened..obviously something is struggling beyond its limits..or dying..any help please??

Comment

some dumb guy from my ISP came and delted one of my computer accounts
        I have to ask, what in God's name made you let some moron from your ISP ever touch your computer?

More than like that fact alone is the root of your current problems. A repair install of Windows should solve it. This will leave all your programs and files in tact (back up what you want/need to save just in case though); you will have to re-install all Windows updates and drivers, but should get you back to normal.

Personally I would back up everything that needs to be saved, and reformat and re-install everything.

Comment

because i was at school..in dorm you know..another city..when i came back i got the news from my folks..ran to my PC screaming..booted it ...2 tears fell to my lap from my eyes..lol i am still mad at that ********
          i reinstalled gfx drivers already?
          is there no setting that i can change?i changed the 3d settings to performance instead of quality..it was ok for a few rounds then this came again

Comment

Try re-installing all drivers, not just the video drivers. Who knows what got buggered up when that idiot deleted stuff.

Oh and a quick slap up the side of the folks heads for letting it happen in the first place.

Comment

yeah man i was really mad at em!ok how do i find all drivers?graphics ok
              sound it says=realtek ac 97?i found 4 different drivers for it?which one lol?
              and what else?

Comment

Working...
              X