Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 freezes at Connecting to EA Masterserver Box

Hello,
    I am having a problem with BF2142 Deluxe edition download from the EADM. I am able to log on my EA account but once I select my soldier and the Connecting to EA Master server box comes up my game freezes and I have to ALT CTRL DEL out of it. My computer meets all the minium requirements, I am running windows vista 32 bit and have a ATI Radeon Xpress 1150, which though it isnt directly reported I have found out that many people can get the game to work with it. As far as I know my drivers are up to date.

Please help.

Tuesday is maintenance-day at EA. The masterserver is usually down for a few hours.
    search the forums for "maintenance day" an you will have plenty of posts regarding this subject.

Comment

I have had this problem since I bought the deluxe edition on saturday, dont think its related to matenance, I am still able to log onto my EA Account ingame just not get past the screen when you select your soldier.

I have gotten BF2 to run fine on my computer, would this rule out a connection problem? If its not a connection problem what is it a problem with?

EDIT: My game is loading, just very very very slowly, it took about an hour to get to the next screen, from there every page, even the options takes about 20 minutes to load

Comment

Working...
      X