New Version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Version?

Just wondering... (since the FH2 website seems to be down... o.0)

Does anyone know if there will be a second version of FH2? One with some different maps, and armies? After all the variety of FH1, I would suspect something similar...

Juuuust wonderin'

Originally posted by FIC | Spitfire View Post
    Just wondering... (since the FH2 website seems to be down... o.0)

Does anyone know if there will be a second version of FH2? One with some different maps, and armies? After all the variety of FH1, I would suspect something similar...

Juuuust wonderin'
    Sometime during early to mid February there's supposed to be a patch fixing major bugs and maybe adding one new map.

It probably won't be until around April 1st that we see the April Fool's release, then around late May I think we can expect another large update.

EDIT: I said minor instead of major, fixed now

Comment

I'm quite surprised no hotfix was released to help with the CTD's. That's the same mistake the Insurgency mod team made. They held out on a patch to add content.

Comment

Insurgency though, I must say, is one damn pretty good mod. Sometimes I wish bf2 was remade with the Source engine cuz HL2 has got pretty good graphics.

Anyways, about FH2, I do believe that they will eventually come out with new armies and stuff. I believe their goal is to completely replicate FH1 but of course, with the newer graphics engine. It's kind of like Firearms for HL, which is being remade for HL2 aka Firearms 2. Not out yet, but lots of mods carry that same idea.

Comment

I really hope that they release more theaters like the pacific and all the other ones, i just cant wait!

Comment

This mod is far from being complete from everything I've read on their forums, and my experience from FH1. The next major news release will have plans for the next immediate patch as well as the next major theater.

I, too, am itching for a new release -- a couple of fresh maps at least.

Keep checking the Game-Monitor.com page for new map names:

Click Here for FH2 Server Info

Comment

Working...
            X