Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlocks

Hello,

I am dial-up user and I can't play online. I want to unlock the SF weapons. For normal BF2 you have to edit the "unlocks" file located at "python/stats/". And make "default unlocks "0,0,0,0,0,0", "default unlocks 1,1,1,1,1,1,1" to get the unlocks.

But now in SF that method doesn't work. Anyone have any idea how to get the unlocks?

THanks

Originally posted by farooqaaa View Post
    For normal BF2 you have to edit the "unlocks" file located at "python/stats/". And make "default unlocks "0,0,0,0,0,0", "default unlocks 1,1,1,1,1,1,1" to get the unlocks.
    That method only works in BF2 1.0. If you install any patch it no longer works and SF automatically installs patch 1.10 (which it requires to run). To use unlockable weapons in a patched game you need to edit the kits or install an unlock mod that does it for you such as FFOLKES' or wolfi's mods.
    See here for wolfi's mod: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=73490
    (Both mods require at least patch 1.2 since their kits include the EU weapons which were added in that patch.)

Comment

Ok... But other thing, I don't need the SF weapons. How to unlock the normal Battlefield 2 Weapons? (with no patch) ?

Comment

Originally posted by farooqaaa View Post
        Ok... But other thing, I don't need the SF weapons. How to unlock the normal Battlefield 2 Weapons? (with no patch) ?
        If you have no patch then you can use what you described in the first post; the problem is that if you've installed SF then you have patched to v1.10 which means you'll need to mod to use any unlock weapons. The modding is all changing the weapons in the kit files; there's no way to actually have unlocks like the mod for v1.0 or that you get when playing online other than setting up your own account server with MySQL and apache.

Comment

Working...
        X