Free for All on custom maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free for All on custom maps

We like to play Free for All on our lan but we cannot launch the custom maps in this mode so i assume they are created for games like TDM and DM etc.. if not which maps are FFA compatible?

Some are compatible with the free for all gametype, it should say whether the maps support free for all in its readme. Make sure your running your serevrs off one of the mods, may help, modwarefare or awe3?

Comment

i am running modwarefare. but when i run for example bunkermayhem in FFA it crashes. but when i do TDM it works fine. Also hat i downloaded was a complied pack of maps without the readme from a bittorrent site so that is why i asked thanks for the fast reply

Comment

-----------------------------------------------
        SUPPORTED GAMETYPES
        -----------------------------------------------
        This map supports DM & TDM (6 to 8 Players MAX)

However below I have included the XYZ coordinates, for CTF flag
        placement. CTF should work with AWE and future versions of Extreme+.

Allies Flag: x217.0 y1504.0 z373.0
        Axis Flag: x224.5 y-868.5 z373.0
        The original download can be found here - Along with all the information .

Comment

Originally posted by deaconf19
          i am running modwarefare. but when i run for example bunkermayhem in FFA it crashes. but when i do TDM it works fine. Also hat i downloaded was a complied pack of maps without the readme from a bittorrent site so that is why i asked thanks for the fast reply
          I have no problem running Bunkermayhem in ffa on my server.
          Their are two versions of this map i got the updated one.

You have to register unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
          X