teamkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamkills

Just been playing bf2 first time in 2 years, i see nothings changed, people will still kill you for a vehicle and they will even tell you to get out even when you are the pilot! i dont care if they are admin what knd of frigging selfish gung ho ******** is that all about, supposed to work as a team. its taken on a new game form for me, the idea is tyr to get into a chopper, get shot by your mate, respawn and plant C4 on his chopper and make him eat the big one, then rinse and repeat until one of you gets bannesd, usually him cos he started it so runs up a higher TK than me. ive gone from someone who detests unfair gamers to the most advanced team killing twat on the planet.
    cheers

Not if you play on a good clan run server, or have your own server...

Comment

somethng ive known but never looked into. how do i find a clan server? the reson ive not looked into it is cos i imagine them to be game after game of pure intense squaddy action and i dunno if i got the stamina, i demand a 10 minute rest and a cigar after each game.

Comment

It takes a bit of trial and error to find a decently admined server but it is worth it.

Funny, I'm not religious, but the two servers I play on the most are Christian Gamers Online and Iron Sharpens Iron. Both have extremely active members and there is usually an admin on. They have rules (no base rape, no tking, being a smacktard, etc.) that you have to get used to but they are not overbearing at all about it.

The bonus for ISI is that its a west coast USA based server so I have a ping of around 20 in there.

Comment

=BBUK= Servers are good

Comment

^^ Agreed.

BBUK are very good and look after their regular members very well. I would advise trying them.

Two rules that they enforce is you must be squaded during play, and you must also queue for vehicles (I.E. No mass scrum for the J10).

This keeps arguments to a minimum and those not willing to play nicely are usually dispatched by the admin.

Comment

saying that...just tried to connect and bammo im banned.... ffs i dont hack, i am slowly being banned from servers that i havent even been in

Comment

To their website and complain. But, don't be rude.

Comment

I'm guilty of being a saboteur from time to time; especially when my team is pitching tents and roasting marshmallows on the Essex. Then I try and go Commander, spawn a buggy on the deck and drive the guys who are holding "e" on the helipad right off the boat. It doesn't kill them, just forces them to swim around or suicide.

Comment

i thought it would have matured a bit over 2 years but nope. its them that should seek clan servers if they wanna bbq on the essex.
                    thanks for your suggestions ill keep my eyes open.

Comment

Originally posted by pxr5
                      i thought it would have matured a bit over 2 years but nope. its them that should seek clan servers if they wanna bbq on the essex.
                      thanks for your suggestions ill keep my eyes open.
                      Well I figure I have two realistic options, become frustrated, and that equates to typing in CAPS like some anal retentive Karkand Slore, or attempt to join another server. Or, just simply laugh while harassing the useless players by becoming more useless than they are.

Comment

A good solution to that is to don't give a dam about your team-mates just yourself... Because really your team-mates are just out to git ya!

Comment

Originally posted by pxr5 View Post
                          Just been playing bf2 first time in 2 years, i see nothings changed, people will still kill you for a vehicle and they will even tell you to get out even when you are the pilot! i dont care if they are admin what knd of frigging selfish gung ho ******** is that all about, supposed to work as a team. its taken on a new game form for me, the idea is tyr to get into a chopper, get shot by your mate, respawn and plant C4 on his chopper and make him eat the big one, then rinse and repeat until one of you gets bannesd, usually him cos he started it so runs up a higher TK than me. ive gone from someone who detests unfair gamers to the most advanced team killing twat on the planet.
                          cheers
                          I really don't know where people find these servers. It took me a while to find the 10 or so I have in my favourites now but even the ones I tried and didn't like never had people like that on it. I have just never come across servers where this happens, either that or I have been lucky enough to just avoid them

I agree with BBUK servers, they are good. I also tend to use Bamboo Commandos and Battlefield Gotland servers amongst a few others. Personally never had any problems on any of those. Hope you find something worth playing on :salute:

Comment

another solution is to install a "take a ticket and wait your turn" machine on the essex, maybe even a little waiting room and a few pc magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by pxr5 View Post
                              cheers
                              Let's play Devil's Advocate, shall we?

You've been away from the game for two years, and expect people who've been playing this entire time and have become extremely proficient to deal with what's possibly a source of hindrance for the team as a whole. You may not realize that if you're not competent in the heli, your actions have the opposite effect of being detrimental to the team's effort.

I personally wouldn't hesitate to ask you to bail out if your pilotting or gunning isn't appropriate for the level of competition we're facing in the server.

Comment

Working...
                              X