Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats

Ok, so after reaching LVL 55 playing for fun I wanted to try and play for fun and build up my stats at the same time so I reset my account and started all over. Anyone else done this? If so post a screenshot of your stats...I just want to see what some of the community has done with them in a short period of time. 18 hours for me so far on my reset not too shabby i guess.

Honestly, in my opinion, this is a worthless thread and only is/will be used to extend your e-penis.

On topic: No, I am not into multiple accounts/resetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
      Honestly, in my opinion, this is a worthless thread and only is/will be used to extend your e-penis.

Honestly, its just worthless to you...obviously it's not to me since im the one who started it. I started this topic mainly to see where others are standing as far as a kill death ratio and things of that nature. And those that around here that know me can honestly vouch that i caould care 2 $#%@@ less about stats in any game...and the fact that unlike bf2 stats in cod 4 are not readily availiable for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Xtreme View Post
        And those that around here that know me can honestly vouch that i caould care 2 $#%@@ less about stats in any game.
        True.

Hey X man. :hi:

Comment

Hey whats up Dan, sorry for my spelling typo's...just noticed..lol. Also Spik3d, dont take my response the wrong way bud...it's just the way i am...nothing personal...but no...no extension of the e-penis here bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post

From what I've read of your posts so far its generally negative to everything.

OT: Usually the stat i care for is KDR. Although it would be great if COD4 had a bf2s.com style system, mmm too many numbers and graphs. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Failquail View Post
              it would be great if COD4 had a bf2s.com style system
              I dont think thats possible...

Why would u start all over? :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
                I dont think thats possible...

Why would u start all over? :shakehead
                The reason I started over was because when I first got the game, I just went on servers and just well...played. I never bothered trying to unlock a certain weapon or went for a certain challenge, which left me nothing else to do except go for the rest of the challenges. So i decided to re-start my account from nothing and concentrate on finishing one thing at a time...I.E. Assault: I started with the first weapon until I compleated all the challenges for that class and then moved on to the next weapon..ect...I actually ranked up faster because you gain upwards of 1000 pts for the completed challenge moving you up faster.

So Thats the reason behind this post is to see if others are using the same style of gameplay and where they are.

Comment

Working...
                X