My Funniest Ban Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Funniest Ban Reason

So i was playing a server today, I had 87 points, was about to break my record. I saw and admin go !s test, and it worked so his in game admin powers were working. So after that the next thing i see is !b Namakan Testing. BANNING!!! Namakan Testing

I was banned so he could test his admin powers.

Kids these days :laugh:

O well thought i would share

Haha madness

Suppose it's better than being banned for having suspicious stats lol.

Comment

yup ive been banned after like 10 minutes to as eu team was making a come back from having all flags taken instantly eu team bann wth?

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan View Post
        So i was playing a server today, I had 87 points, was about to break my record. I saw and admin go !s test, and it worked so his in game admin powers were working. So after that the next thing i see is !b Namakan Testing. BANNING!!! Namakan Testing

I was banned so he could test his admin powers.

Kids these days :laugh:

O well thought i would share
        Owned? lol

Comment

O ya

Dtneter and Mr.Kaizer were there so i dont know what happened next, ask them

Comment

He was trying to ban my clan mate, Pyrath, but failed. Then I see him type out !s TEST. A few minutes later, I see !b namk t. He spelled it wrong so nothing happened... Then we all see !b nama TESTING. Bye bye!

Comment

Should have told him he has to include is name, so the server knows who's banning, rofl!

Comment

Originally posted by Howpathetic View Post
                Should have told him he has to include is name, so the server knows who's banning, rofl!
                Haha imagine that, wouldn't surprise me if there was someone stupid enough to do that.

Comment

At least i'm not banned lol

Comment

This is just lame yes.. I think he was not very professional and just crying for ownage..

Comment

offtopic: namakan remember when i said i had this red dot on my screen the size of a doughnut? well it was xfire that was recording lmao.

i might have those videos :P

Comment

Btw: was this your server
                        KGW ?
                        Because i was having a same thing a hour ago now :P

Comment

wait let me check my history.

well i got the IP: 69.12.76.16

they also run a knife server.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
                            wait let me check my history.

well i got the IP: 69.12.76.16

they also run a knife server.
                            whoa didnt know that

EPIC FAIL

Comment

One of my clan mates was banned once for language. He called a player by name "Glassman" and was warned for language. A while later, he said "passanger" and was banned.

I very rarely get banned on my own. I guess because I suck to bad to draw much attention to myself, but as a team the Osis tag gets banned a good bit. We work very well together and complement each others skills well. It got us banned from the InC server the other day for no reason that I could tell. 3 of us were on a team against about 6 InC guys. We won 3 straight rounds, and going into the 4th we were all banned. Strangely enough, the ban was lifted for me and one of the other guys who was there, but the third guy is still banned. If any of the InC guys read this, how about unbanning osis|Sheeen. AFAIK we didn't do anything to get banned except bring the pwn.

Comment

Working...
                              X