Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Connect to EA Master Server

Hi,

I have just bought the deluxe edition of the game, i have checked i have opened all the required ports for the game which i have but i cannot connect to the master server to create an account.

Is anyone else having this issue? Also, what can i do to resolve it?

Cheerts

Not much help on this part of the forum is there!!!

49 views not one piece of help. Well you can all f off cos next time i won't be helping anyone of you lot.

I just picked up the game on Friday and I'm having the same problem as well. Fresh install of Vista ultimate 32bit and firewall not blocking anything.

Trevortt If your looking for help I think the last thing you'd want to do is tell people to "f off". Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Hullabaloo View Post
      I just picked up the game on Friday and I'm having the same problem as well. Fresh install of Vista ultimate 32bit and firewall not blocking anything.

Trevortt If your looking for help I think the last thing you'd want to do is tell people to "f off". Just a thought.
      Yes well having been on this forum for some years givggn people help when they ask for it but having none in return entitles me to get cheesed off.

Comment

Working...
      X