3 month break and this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 month break and this

So after a 3 month break from BF2 because of playing CoD4, I decided to go and hop in a 24/7 Kark 64 slot server. And well this is what happened. I guess all of the hours in CoD4 helped out some how. Now I know that its not that good compared to some of you, but i was never really that good. So ya

CoD4 the ultimate BF2 trainer .

I find the same kinda thing, I can play a load of games and go back to play BF2 and do pretty well, I guess BF2 is a little easier to control than some of the newer games.

Comment

ya i was thinking that maybe but i played some FFoW and it made me worse lol

Comment

Thanks to CoD4, every time I kill someone in BF2, I run like a girl in fear of Martyrdom. And try to throw back grenades. And run up to someone and mash my keyboard in desperation to try and knife them.

BF2 is very difficult for me now :cry:

Comment

seeing how cod4 and bf2 are nothing alike. i would say that is really good. i did the same with America's Army (i still play it from time to time). I played AA for a good 6-7 months and then go back into Bf2 and only a week or so ago i have actually been able to rack up 15-20 kills per round.

Comment

A played Bf2 today after 3 months of COD4 and i got a pathetic 3 kills. ANd a heck of a lot of TKs

Comment

lol tks are infact a bad thing to get. but the games are really nothing alike its true, and same here i always run away and try to avoid marty lol

Comment

I tried some 2142 after a CoD4 break today

Comment

Hey Namakan, you see the first picture you posted..what map is that? The sky looks so sexy on it! I want to play it!

Comment

Heh wish i could say the same. After whoring CoD4, went back for a game on BF2 and was no where near my previous ability. Needless to say, i uninstalled :P

Comment

I had the same thing. I've been playing TF2 for a while, came back to a 64-man IO server on Sharqi and got 33 kills

Comment

There are so many better games out there now. There's no way possible am I going to back to BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgtl3lade View Post
                          There are so many better games out there now. There's no way possible am I going to back to BF2.
                          Is there any possible way you don't come back to this forum either?

Comment

Ah it feels so good playing BF2/2142 and not having to worry about martyrdom, last stand and GL whores

Comment

You didn't even finish top, and you think this is post-worthy?

Try doubling the score, that will be slightly impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X