No announcement yet.

Anyway to find a player and join them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to find a player and join them?

Does anyone know of a program that will let me find when a player is online, and join the same server as them? Got a mate i want to play against, but dont want to add him to xfire as he abit of an idiot

Go to any stats site. If he's playing it will say what server he's on.

bf2s.com
    bf2stats.nl

Comment

http://www.game-monitor.com/ has player tracking I think.

Comment

It does but you have to know what server they're in. You can't just type in somebody's name and find what server they're in. If you look at a server it will list everybody that is in it.

Comment

Xfire.

Comment

Qtracker
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
              It does but you have to know what server they're in. You can't just type in somebody's name and find what server they're in. If you look at a server it will list everybody that is in it.
              Really? In TBF2142 (total fail, etc., we know) when Skunk2142 was still on, in the skunk-hunt thread someone posted a Gamemonitor banner that tracked Skunk2142, showed when he was online and what server.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                Game-Monitor.com will allow you to search for a number of different queries. It does allow you to search for the players name providing you know their name, however it searches for names beginning with your query, so you will need to know their tags if they are wearing them .

Comment

Sounds like your a bit of a stalker!

Comment

use xfire

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_MoShah View Post
                      Sounds like your a bit of a stalker!
                      Lol

Comment

Found the Skunk tracker:
                        Skunk_2142]

So we know Game Monitor can track players.

Comment

QTracker

I use QTracker, as Signa has already mentioned. It is very good and I highly recommend it. You can load in all your friends, and when they are online, you get a pop-up Window (BF2 has to be shut down) so you can see the server they are on, and quickly join that game. You can also filter on server types, settings, and locations.

See the post http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=88475
                          which is a sticky. It has lots of good info.

Comment

i use http://www.bf2players.net/index.php?site=playerdb to track down where's my clan mates play. You can choose the option "contains" instead of "begin with" with the online player unchecked and it will show your entire clan. Pretty useful

Comment

Working...
                            X