Ps3, Xbox, PC run together??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps3, Xbox, PC run together??

Ive somewhat searched for this answer...but do PS3, Xbox and PC play on the same games. So say I have a Ps3, am i playin guys with xboxs or on their pc

Nope, the different consoles play on different servers.

Comment

plus if the pc& consoles played against each other, the pc would pwn up

Comment

haha, yeah 360 players trying to aim with their joysticks :laugh: You could just walk in circles around them and they couldn't keep up

Comment

I always wanted to play my buddies PC Vs. Console. I'm sure it wouldn't even be a battle lol...Mouse>controller.

Comment

Silly console gamers :shakehead

Saw some video on Youtube of a guy playing Portal on a PS3 and god did it look retarded, PC is so much better imo :laugh:

Comment

Im sorry but i play COD4 on my xbox360 and i used to play CS & BF2 on PC a while back but moved to X360. Im sad to see PC Gamers ripping away at Console gamers because you think you can beat us at any game because you have a mouse and a keyboard... Its not hard to aim with a controller. PC may be easier for you to control but you guys couldnt beat half the guys on COD4 on the Xbox360 or even PS3.

Comment

I believe it's easier to aim on computer, but i also think that console players would create strategies to counter that fact.

Strafing a target is an effective means of doing this as it's very easy on console. So, whilst many PC gamers may jump to the conclusion that aiming is easier, it might well be, but this doesn't mean that you'd own console players outright

Comment

They do have that autoaim so watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by coltboy08
                    Im sorry but i play COD4 on my xbox360 and i used to play CS & BF2 on PC a while back but moved to X360. Im sad to see PC Gamers ripping away at Console gamers because you think you can beat us at any game because you have a mouse and a keyboard... Its not hard to aim with a controller. PC may be easier for you to control but you guys couldnt beat half the guys on COD4 on the Xbox360 or even PS3.
                    exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by coltboy08
                      Its not hard to aim with a controller. PC may be easier for you to control but you guys couldnt beat half the guys on COD4 on the Xbox360 or even PS3.
                      Turn off auto-aiming and you will probably change your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X