Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will my comp be ok?

hi
    ive played the bf2 demo for around a year and i have recently bought the complete collection
    however the online gameplay is very choppy so im thinking of buying another 2 gig of ram

would someone help me out by telling me if this will help?

The RAM will definitely help performance. However, you really need to buy a dedicated video card and not rely on integrated graphics.

Great card for the $$
    Buy SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 2600XT 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card 100218L with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

What you really want without spending too much $$
    Buy VisionTek Radeon HD 3850 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card 900203 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

There are obviously other good choices out there, but those two are really good deals on powerful parts. You can also check Tom's Hardware site for VGA comparison charts.

Good luck.

Comment

You need a new GFX card.

Comment

thanks for the links
        does newegg ship to the uk?
        if not would this card run bf2

Comment

you need a new pc. :Q

Comment

no
            from what ive been told by people i need a new graphics card and more ram
            thats not a new pc

Comment

yeah don't listen to him... i don't know if he's being sarcastic or not, but you definately don't need a new comp. like others said, another gig or 2 of ram, and a dedicated video card would be enough to play. if you get that card you linked from amazon, I think it would play on all high, but I'm not 100% sure. if not, then almost all high

Comment

cool,well ive got more ram on the way and ill get that card and try it out
                thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                X