Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What server browser do you all use?

Hey guys/gals,

Just wondering what server browsing software you use with COD4 since you cant directly enter an IP in. It rarely shows the same servers over and over again, and you want to join the same server every time.

you can enter an ip directly in....
    push the ` key, then type in " connect xxxxxxxxxx "
    where x is the ip numbers
    no quotes

Comment

Well, I just downloaded Qtracker and it's pretty good with its region filtering and other filters. New version was released yesterday to support CoD4...
      Qtracker is an Internet/LAN game and MP3 server browser. If you want to find places to play your favorite games, look no further. You can also use Qtracker to administer your game servers, and generate HTML or PHP server listings.

Comment

srgtcollins, thanks for the tip.

Comment

Well i use the connect feature or xfire mostly.

Comment

You can also go to your favorites. Hit add favorite and enter the IP that way as well.

Comment

I tend to browse for servers on game monitor and then add them to my favourite list on Xfire and join that way.

That way i can see all the servers and i can search for local ones without the ping problem.

Comment

HLSW, The latest beta version supports COD4, and it also has chat and follow-your-buddies list
                Xfire has become too bloatware for me

Comment

I use X-Fire. It's the best.

Comment

I generally just use the ingame browser, it's a bit suxxorz but there's enough servers to find one that suits me.

Xfire if I absolutely must play with a buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X